Skip to main content

GET YOU (CONTINUED PART OF TRUST)

  When you starts living for others happiness and that person choose someone else, and leaves you behind and alone its the worse feeling. 
           When I happily goes downstairs and search her at that moment I was happier than ever but as I turned my eyes and saw her with them sitting, giggling and ignoring me. I was devastated at that moment every thing got paused and I feel to just slap her ,I was losing my mind and than she caught an eye with me , I thought that she will wave or call me but she saw me and gave a sarcastic smile and joined them again.  I turned back and sat on the bench alone and there was tears in my eyes and my full body was shivering, I was unable to eat  and when I see in front i see people having fun with their friends laughing and when they see you they pity on your condition. Just put yourself in my place and enjoy the view where every unknown faces are looking at you and you are alone . I was unable to make any eye contact with anyone so I put my head down so I can't see them. When my classmates sees me sitting alone asks the same questions, "why are you sitting alone ? What happened?  Are you okay?" And I was not in the condition to answer them ,I was like if anyone will ask this again I will break down. And this continues till one month every day same things same people and same questions and one last lines all use at the end "you are such a wonderful person why anyone will do this to you? " and I also want this answer but I am not talking to her at that time. And one day when I was sitting I saw areeba and she was alone I ask her out why are you alone so I laughed hard on our condition cause she told me that same thing happened to her and we both lonely person saw a trio of a friend. 
       I see her and said I can come with you and starches my hand towards her and from that day till now we both are stick together, we don't fight with each other cause we know that only we can handle each other and joined that trio of friends and at last I was with the amazing short family, a family were it contains five children name as ritika, nishita ,sanjana, areeba and me .yes its true that when God takes something from you is not because you don't worth it ,its because he want to give you something special then that. I got you my lovely friends and thank you for the amazing things and amazing mess we make together. 

Comments

  1. Your most welcome dear Pillu ❤️❤️❤️❤️I hope we continue with more mess together..... Miss you all soo much yrr 🥺❤️❤️🥺❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN I STARTED THINKING....

I Palak , people also know me as pal and  various name kept by them.. but for you i am Pal..this is my first blog ,and in my blogs i will share my experiance with you .       It all about my thougths when i entre in my teenage form childhood...the craze things happend with me and when started thinking about the issuse we use to face in our day to day life ..... when i started thinking about myself , when i started thinking about my life ..and also how my point of view starts changing about others....               This is only a introductroy of my upcoming blogs........And if you want that there are some topices which you wanted that should get limelight so you can tell me .       so i will met you here every week....and if my words and thougth hurt you in any case so sorry before ,because here i will share my views and everyones view can't be same.......so bye for now..... AND ONE THING NEVER STOP DREAMING........

SINGLE

HAPPILY SINGLE        Being a teenager is very tough .People thinks that it is very easy but you should ask a teenager of this generation.In this compatitive world their is competition  in every field like  in eveything .Being a girl who spend her life's 12 years in a girls' school i have exprienced differend stuff ,and the most thing i heard is all 'bout relationships specialy from 7th class .Our class was of 56 students and out of them 36 was in relationships,like it was a omg moment when i counted and awked also. Every day i used to listen some or the other stories about them and their love life and its a weired feeling for a 'single' girl to join this types of groups because we don't have stuff to talk to them and this feeling a 'single' girl will definetly understand .My intenions is not to judge  the girls but things happend with me, i am sharing that. So i stop joining that groups and whenever they see me so they change the topic or i

BOYS

WHY I USED TO HATE BOYS..      Like as i told you in my past blog that i used to hate boy.So i am here to tell my reason why i used to hate boys.When was small like of four-five years i went to a relative's home and when my mom touch the feet of an old lady that lady said '' be happy and next time god bless you with a son''. And i didn't understand that time that why she is saying like that and it is very weird moment for everyone.And laterly i understood that why she said like that because i was the first girl  child in the house and they want a boy .I DON'T understnd why some people are so obssessive for boys ? When my mom was pregnant for the second time some of my relative used to say me to pray to God to gift me with a small brother, like what? just think they are saying this stupide thing to a five years old girl .I used to igoner this type of thing and pray to god that give me a friend who can be there every time when ever i need .And i wa