Skip to main content

PARENTING..

MODERN PARENTING ?
         Parenting is hard, i don't know but as parents says but if i write in the child perspative sometimes parenting is made hard by parents. Now days parents compair their child with other students,
from childhood onwards they put us in competation,which we have no idea, and they don't ask the participant that they really want to join the race or not .But i don't blame them they, think that they do it for the benefit of child but there are many ways to upbring the child intsed of putting them in compeation, but laterly when i grow up i understand that they put us in competation not only for our benifits but also for there name .Proof is that see their are many example of students doing jEE and NEET unwillingly and some did their ouccupation choice againest what they want to be. They put us in the competation at so early age that we start thinking that life is a race .Every child love their parents unconditionaly ,child never,never in their life wants that their parents think that we don't worth them ,no one wants to see that their parents is dispointed by them ,and we start doing what they like even we don't want to do it but to see the proud smile on there face .
       And some succeed in it and some they don't.And in both the case the child is not happy ,the one who succeed gets compaired by others if he had not came first and the one who fails he thinks  he failed to live, cause who succeed is compaired so think what will happen with the fail once and he thinks their is only one way to escape to see the dispointment on their parents face so he takes its life close his eyes forever and also fail to live his life.Parents put us on a competation for our welfare but if beside being a parent if , 'if' once they say child don't take this competation as your life ,life is too long and everyday is a new day to start ,and if you fail than also you will see us on your side. But todays fast life is so busy that parent tell everything leaveing this line. Parents say that now days childers don't understand their parents but do they try to understand the child. They says in olden times our parents never became our friend so why do now? but they forget that their were no competation for a child in that timee as compaired to now. And they ask what do we need ?
        WE ONLY NEED YOU ,BUT IN THE PLACE OF BEST FRIENDS, WE WENT TO SHARE EVERY THING WITH YOU AND WANT YOU TO LISTEN LIKE OUR FRIEND AND IF YOU THINK THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG SO ADVISE US.TO LET US ENJOY OUR CHILHOOD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN I STARTED THINKING....

I Palak , people also know me as pal and  various name kept by them.. but for you i am Pal..this is my first blog ,and in my blogs i will share my experiance with you .       It all about my thougths when i entre in my teenage form childhood...the craze things happend with me and when started thinking about the issuse we use to face in our day to day life ..... when i started thinking about myself , when i started thinking about my life ..and also how my point of view starts changing about others....               This is only a introductroy of my upcoming blogs........And if you want that there are some topices which you wanted that should get limelight so you can tell me .       so i will met you here every week....and if my words and thougth hurt you in any case so sorry before ,because here i will share my views and everyones view can't be same.......so bye for now..... AND ONE THING NEVER STOP DREAMING........

SINGLE

HAPPILY SINGLE        Being a teenager is very tough .People thinks that it is very easy but you should ask a teenager of this generation.In this compatitive world their is competition  in every field like  in eveything .Being a girl who spend her life's 12 years in a girls' school i have exprienced differend stuff ,and the most thing i heard is all 'bout relationships specialy from 7th class .Our class was of 56 students and out of them 36 was in relationships,like it was a omg moment when i counted and awked also. Every day i used to listen some or the other stories about them and their love life and its a weired feeling for a 'single' girl to join this types of groups because we don't have stuff to talk to them and this feeling a 'single' girl will definetly understand .My intenions is not to judge  the girls but things happend with me, i am sharing that. So i stop joining that groups and whenever they see me so they change the topic or i

BOYS

WHY I USED TO HATE BOYS..      Like as i told you in my past blog that i used to hate boy.So i am here to tell my reason why i used to hate boys.When was small like of four-five years i went to a relative's home and when my mom touch the feet of an old lady that lady said '' be happy and next time god bless you with a son''. And i didn't understand that time that why she is saying like that and it is very weird moment for everyone.And laterly i understood that why she said like that because i was the first girl  child in the house and they want a boy .I DON'T understnd why some people are so obssessive for boys ? When my mom was pregnant for the second time some of my relative used to say me to pray to God to gift me with a small brother, like what? just think they are saying this stupide thing to a five years old girl .I used to igoner this type of thing and pray to god that give me a friend who can be there every time when ever i need .And i wa