Skip to main content

TRUST

WORST FEELING EVER....
        This was my  teenage life's worst phase and if you wanted to feel this feeling just put yourself in my place.Let's start from starting , you know my best friend areeba ,but we were not always together there was a time when we had a bad fight and we promise that we'll never see each others face and yes we kept that for 3 years but in these 3 years she got some new friends and me too i got a friend who is always their when i need someone an as a result we got a good bond and my whole world started around her. And i throught that she is my best friend .It was only her and me let's call her 't' ,so t and i enjoyed each every moment and every moment was mavelous . But one year she said that we should get into a group of her beachmates and i said yes for happieness .MY BIGGEST MISTAKE . But the group was full of girls that are crule girl for me cause they talk on that topic of which i have no interest so i was like a girl sitting in a corner to no one wanted to talk but i still was their for her ,cause that moment her happiness was everything to me .But the girls in that group started avoiding me and hating me but i was keeping all thing to me cause i don't wanted to ruin her happiness .But i started realiezing that 't' is started to be with them everytime but i trusted her. One day when 't' was absent these girls told that they don't want me in their group and that they are kicking out me and said that 't' will be with them ,and i laughed cause i also wanted to get out of that group and i know that 't' will never leave me alone.
       Next day i saw 't' in the assmbly but she didn't reply ,she must be sick .I was worried about her so i throuht to talk to her in lunch break and she got the news as the girls are here benchmats. After class i rolled down singing for break ,in my mind i was happy that only we are together but my happiness was not to long .I saw her talking and sitting chilling with them ,i was standing far away and i was crying ,no their was not tears but that day i cried loudly inside,
AND THAT DAY I GOT TO KNOW THAT CRY WITH OUT TEARS IS THE PAINFUL AND THE LOUDEST CRY .MY EYES WAS NOT WET BUT THE ONE WHO ARE CLOSE TO ME ,THEY GOT IT AND TTHE MOST PAINFUL THING WAS THAT SHE DIDN'T EVEN TRIED TO TALK ME..................................................................................           
                                                  - TO BE CONTINEUED.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN I STARTED THINKING....

I Palak , people also know me as pal and  various name kept by them.. but for you i am Pal..this is my first blog ,and in my blogs i will share my experiance with you .       It all about my thougths when i entre in my teenage form childhood...the craze things happend with me and when started thinking about the issuse we use to face in our day to day life ..... when i started thinking about myself , when i started thinking about my life ..and also how my point of view starts changing about others....               This is only a introductroy of my upcoming blogs........And if you want that there are some topices which you wanted that should get limelight so you can tell me .       so i will met you here every week....and if my words and thougth hurt you in any case so sorry before ,because here i will share my views and everyones view can't be same.......so bye for now..... AND ONE THING NEVER STOP DREAMING........

SINGLE

HAPPILY SINGLE        Being a teenager is very tough .People thinks that it is very easy but you should ask a teenager of this generation.In this compatitive world their is competition  in every field like  in eveything .Being a girl who spend her life's 12 years in a girls' school i have exprienced differend stuff ,and the most thing i heard is all 'bout relationships specialy from 7th class .Our class was of 56 students and out of them 36 was in relationships,like it was a omg moment when i counted and awked also. Every day i used to listen some or the other stories about them and their love life and its a weired feeling for a 'single' girl to join this types of groups because we don't have stuff to talk to them and this feeling a 'single' girl will definetly understand .My intenions is not to judge  the girls but things happend with me, i am sharing that. So i stop joining that groups and whenever they see me so they change the topic or i

BOYS

WHY I USED TO HATE BOYS..      Like as i told you in my past blog that i used to hate boy.So i am here to tell my reason why i used to hate boys.When was small like of four-five years i went to a relative's home and when my mom touch the feet of an old lady that lady said '' be happy and next time god bless you with a son''. And i didn't understand that time that why she is saying like that and it is very weird moment for everyone.And laterly i understood that why she said like that because i was the first girl  child in the house and they want a boy .I DON'T understnd why some people are so obssessive for boys ? When my mom was pregnant for the second time some of my relative used to say me to pray to God to gift me with a small brother, like what? just think they are saying this stupide thing to a five years old girl .I used to igoner this type of thing and pray to god that give me a friend who can be there every time when ever i need .And i wa